Below are some examples of the the most common issues I typically assist clients with at the stated hourly rate.
- Currently serve as outside general counsel to several blockchain and cryptocurrency-related startups;
- Regularly assist in selection and formation of business entities for my clients (including corporations, LLCs and LP/GP structures in Delaware and Wyoming);
- Perform compliance audits;
- Securities-related work (see below).
- Draft and review agreements between employers and employees/contractors;
- Draft and review NDAs, non-competition agreements, etc.;
- Help advisors, consultants and other contractors/employees get paid
- Intellectual property licensing agreements
- Structure exempt offerings in the U.S. and Canada;
- Work with traditional as well as digital security offerings (DSOs a.k.a. STOs);
- Perform due diligence;
- Draft offering memorandum, subscription packets, investor documentation; and
- Perform compliance audit of client offering materials, website, etc.
This listing is being posted from the United States.